Do you have a degree in science and are you interested in working in the scientific industry?
Are you looking for a role with training and career progression opportunities?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Covance in Harrogate we are looking to recruit a Study Coordinator to join our Bioanalysis department.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the activities of key client studies in compliance with GxP regulatory guidelines.
- Working closely with Lead Scientists to support all phases of bioanalysis studies.
- Drafting study documentation & generating study data.
- Overseeing report production through finalization and archiving of data.
- Liaising with clients regarding study issues and working as part of a larger team to ensure the study is completed in a timely manner.
Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Covance helped develop.
What Covance can offer you:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage and contributory
- Ability to work with a variety of different clients on wide ranging projects.
- Flexible working and career development opportunities.
* Scientific degree (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biomedical Sciences etc.)
* OR relevant scientific industry experience.Experience:
*Writing reports or administrative experience would be beneficial, but not a necessity.
*Excellent computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project).
*Ability to multitask and prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail.
*Exceptional communication skills.
Apply on company website