Are you looking for that next opportunity in Immunology and Immunotoxicology Study Management?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a global organisation who strive to make a difference to peoples' everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As one of the world's premier Contract Research Organisations, Covance's mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of organisations.
As a Study Manager in our growing Immunology and Immunotoxicology team based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire you will play at integral part in achieving our mission by managing the studies or phases of studies in the capacity of a Study Manager, Project Manager or Principal Investigator within the Immunoassay section.
We can offer a wide variety of studies, full training, self development and exposure to scientific conferences and seminars
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all work is conducted in accordance with the study plan, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and appropriate regulatory standards such as GLP & GCP, and guidelines (BMV, EMA, SANCO etc.)
- Completing the study plan, amendments, file note preparation and scheduling of work
- Providing study progress updates to Sponsors and attending Sponsor meetings
- Interpreting data and the preparation and finalization of reports
- Providing scientific and technical excellence in study conduct, liaising with technical specialists and subject matter experts
- Managing the day to day activities associated with assigned studies
- Working with a stable and supportive fast growing team, this role provides the chance to learn and develop your career in several different directions
What Covance can offer you
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning
- Preferably BSc (Hons) in Biomedical/Biological Sciences/immunology
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience (minimum of 2 years) of study management, preferably in a CRO environment working under GLP/GCP regulations
- Management of immunology studies will be advantageous
Experience in Immunoassay and/or Flow Cytometry would be advantageous
Apply on company website