The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of activities relating to inventory management, site logistics, and centralized receiving as assigned by Supervisor to meet company standards of quality, customer service, safety, and productivity. This position is able to perform any departmental function and exercise judgment in performing daily duties including problem identification and resolution.
- Maintain responsibility for Warehouse pick rates, pick errors and accuracy.
- Maintain all product returns, cancelled orders and ensures items are returned to stock in a timely manner.
- Ensure complete physical cycle count of assigned areas quarterly.
- Accountable for accurate inventory data, proper transactional timing (i.e., receipts and usage data is processed each day.), and report inventory variances to management.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory rotation and first in first out procedure.
- Prioritize daily tasks and special projects within inventory scope as directed by manager.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and update of departmental procedures and departmental training files as needed.
- Optimize organization of the assigned inventory area and controls to ensure accurate inventory is maintained.
- Assists all internal customers with help in answering any questions pertaining to stock items.
- Ability to expedite transportation arrangements for deliveries and/ or pick-ups.
- Ability to requisition needed stock items using ERP.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse area. Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Certified Material Handling Equipment Operator (Ex: fork truck, order picker, powered pallet jack, etc…)
- Two years of work experience in an inventory control environment.
- Working knowledge of personal computers necessary.
- Familiar with operating material handling equipment is required.
- Extensive general computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office Tool
Apply on company website