We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is seeking a Dining Services Aide. This position is responsible for providing efficient and courteous service to residents and guests as well as performing a variety of services in the Healthcare Center dining areas.
In this role, the Dining Services Aide will:
- Wait on assigned tables.
- Take Resident meal orders.
- Set up and bus tables.
- Cook eggs to order at Breakfast.
- Meal delivery to rooms on occasion.
- Assuring that all shift duties are thoroughly completed before the close of each shift period.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant dining experience.
- One year experience working in a Healthcare setting helpful but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate effective reading, writing, speaking and analytical skills, required.
- Full understanding and effective application of sanitation, food borne illness, and cross-contamination policies and procedures as well as the use of HACCP protocols.
- Knowledge of dining room operational procedures and etiquette, proper small wares handling, as well as knowledge of residents rights.
- Willingness to work with and interact with older adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website