We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! We are INSPIRED TO SERVE! Come join us and lead a team of caring, dedicated professionals!
Covenant Living at Windsor Park, part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, is seeking a Healthcare Administrator. The Healthcare Administrator is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall daily operations of the skilled nursing center. This position also bears management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations. The administrator is responsible for implementing all policies and procedures of Covenant Living and the campus, assuring compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws. The administrator should enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community's residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management. In partnership with the executive director, assures that communication with central office associates, customers, residents, staff and family members is maintained. In the absence of the executive director, the administrator assumes responsibility.
In this role, the Healthcare Administrator will:
- Direct the overall daily operations of skilled nursing, including short-term rehab and long-term care.
- Have management responsibility for a broad range of campus planning functions and areas of operations. Implement all policies and procedures of Covenant Living and the campus. Assure compliance with and adherence to all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
- Enhance the security, independence, and dignity of all of the community's residents by providing inspired organizational leadership and creative operational management.
- Operational oversight and monitoring of clinical measures, including, but not limited to:
a. Five Star Rating
c. Quality measures
d. Covenant Living-designated audits
e. Compliance with electronic health record protocols
- Assure that communication with the central office, staff, residents and family members is maintained.
Monitor and validate compliance with Covenant Living Care Protocols.
Monitor monthly financial statement, assuring the facility remains in a fiscally sound position and act within prescribed guidelines of the approved budget.
Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, Integrated Strategic Plan process, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
Assure the facility plant and grounds are maintained in a clean, orderly and safe manner in partnership with Facilities Management and in compliance with regulatory agency requirements.
- Work with the Executive Director, Corporate Healthcare Team and other subject matter experts to develop and implement long range plans and goals for the campus.
- Collaborate with the Director of Nursing on survey preparation and management.
- Effectively collaborate with other department directors regarding daily operations, planning, process improvements, ensuring knowledge of and adherence to regulations and addressing concerns.
- Develop a positive employee relations climate with recognition of individual and team successes.
Assist in the development and administration of up-to-date policies and procedures.
Meet/exceed patient satisfaction goals as measured by both the long- and short-term patient satisfaction surveys.
Oversee infection control surveillance and emergency preparedness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, preferred.
- Three years experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management.
- Three years of experience as a Healthcare Administrator, required.
- Variety of previous work experience in supervisory capacity, required.
- Education and experience for state Nursing Home Administrator's license should be in process of completion or completed, required.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website