We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Living is all about. Our employees have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for hospitality aides to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service are part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community.
In this role the hospitality aide will:
- Answer call lights in a timely manner; determine if request does not involve direct care and then carry out request. Examples of non-direct care would be, helping with TV, telephone, getting a personal item for a resident, giving them a blanket or pillow, giving them a food tray or snack.
- Be alert to resident's comforts and needs. Answer their requests promptly and report to nurse any needs that exceeds your ability. Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Observe all residents and report anything unusual or abnormal to appropriate certified staff.
- Follow administrative policies and procedures to assure appropriate resident admission in compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Assists with putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and staff
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website