We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of seniors is what working at Covenant Living at Windsor Park is all about. Your assistance to protect the health and safety of seniors in our community is needed during this challenging time.
Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking Receptionist/Safety assistants.This position is accountable for greeting and screening residents, staff, and visitors in person or on the telephone, in a manner that promotes Covenant Living in a positive, professional way.
In this role, the Receptionist / Safety assistant will:
- Greet people upon entry in a professional and pleasant way.
- Follow established protocols for screening all people requesting entry to our facility, either on the telephone and/or in person. Using good judgement, make decisions and act firmly in the best interest of all persons residing and working at the facility.
- Answer all telephone calls as quickly as possible in a polite, personal, and friendly manner. Transfers calls appropriately. Take messages when the individual requested (resident or staff) is not available.
- Monitor emergency system, directs staff to emergent situations, calls emergency personnel as appropriate, completes resident checks as appropriate to specific area
- Provide information to all visitors and see that they are directed to the appropriate individual who can assist them, ensuring that all visitors/contractors sign in and wear appropriate badges according to policy and procedure.
- Ensure that working area, reception desk and lobby are kept clean and organized after each shift.
- Is knowledgeable about equipment used, uses it properly and professionally, and is able to demonstrate how to use it to other staff, monitors equipment, reports supply need and issues to Lead Receptionist.
- Helps deliver mail and packages to residents and staff. Receive packages and mail, sort mail and log in packages, inform residents/staff and coordinates delivery as needed.
- Facilitate maintenance requests, inputs requests into system, and communicates to appropriate staff urgent or emergent situations.
- Supports other departments as needed and at the direction of Administration and Directors.
- Support the Office Manager in clerical duties and maintenance of the reception and screening areas
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- An organized, detail oriented person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written in English. .
- Pleasant personality and telephone voice.
- Ability to remain calm in an emergency situation.
- Complete confidentiality when circulating general information.
- Knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in and desire to work with older adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website