We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Living is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Reimbursement Coordinators, RN to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care.
In this role, the MDS Coordinator will:
- Timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), including the Minimum Data Set (MDS) as prescribed by State and Federal regulations.
- Assist in identifying the problems and potential care planning issues,
- Coordinate completion of the CAA summaries and the interdisciplinary staff involvement in assessment and care planning.
- Ensure ARD dates are established which will optimize reimbursement with PPS.
- Coordinates and supervise the care planning system and process to ensure the resident care plan accurately reflects the needs and preferences of individual residents and ensures the care plan schedules are distributed to IDT members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing who is currently licensed in good standing as a registered nurse in the state where service is being provided.
- Two year's experience working with geriatric clients and 1-2 years of MDS and care plan development experience under MDS 3.0.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in general nursing skills and restorative nursing.
- Proficient assessment and observation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer and technological literacy.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website