Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
Mexico Evening-Weekend Operations/Tracking Intern are responsible for providing support to our customer accounts with freight shipping to or from Mexico, in addition to intra-Mexico freight during weekend border crossing operations. Mexico Weekend Operations/Tracking Coordinators are tasked with scheduling appointments, coordinating with customs brokers and Mexican carriers, and ensuring their loads are serviced properly. It is the responsibility of Mexico Evening-Weekend Operations/Tracking Coordinators to facilitate the execution of all Mexico shipments handled through the Mexico Operations Team during the weekends. Fluent Spanish speaker (written & spoken) required. Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the Mexico Operations Coordinator to ensure that our customers receive the same high level of service and experience that is expected at the rest of the company.
DAILY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Ensure the customer receives the same high level of service and experience that is expected within the rest of the company.
- Coordinate with the carrier's Mexican partner carrier for tracking and operational needs.
- Develop strong relationships with customers' planners, logistics teams, and facilities.
- Schedule all customer shipments correctly with all pertinent information and documentation.
- Build reputable relationships with Carrier Reps and Managers.
- Ensure loads are tracked and updated in timely manner.
- Update and resolve incidents regularly; manage accessorials objectively while maximizing profit.
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and external requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner using the appropriate method of communication.
- Identify potential problems and come up with appropriate solutions; escalate as needed.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS:
- Fluent in Spanish, written and spoken.
- Clear, effective, and professional communication skills
- Organization, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Extreme multi-tasking ability
- Ability to build strong relationships and be a team player
- Problem solving ability, issue resolution skills, proactive diligence
- Confident decision making skills
- Customer service skills
- Self-motivation, takes initiative
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and adjust rapidly as the team grows.
Apply on company website