Our Central Station Operators are an integral part of what we do (and yes, you'll be the one saying, “CPI Security – IDENTIFY YOURSELF!”). YOU make every day safer for our community and our customers by answering alarm calls, communicating with local first responders, and providing an excellent customer experience by being a calm, friendly, and reassuring voice on the other end of the line. This is more than “just another job!”
What is CPI's Central Station?
As a mission-driven company we provide innovative security, video, and automation solutions to residential and business customers throughout the Southeast. Our Central Station is our innovative and award-winning alarm monitoring center. Here, our monitoring and emergency response team responds to alarms, communicates with customers, and relays vital information to first responders in real-time.
Who should apply?
We offer extensive paid training and certification for every Central Station Operator. If you've worked in a customer service role, want a career with purpose, or are looking to make a difference, this vital opportunity is for you.
What's In It For You!
- Aggressive pay and career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Specialized, paid training when you start AND ongoing. This includes a Central Station Monitoring Certification. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse people
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Education assistance – we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement
- Talk about perks! An site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
- Monitors and responds to alarms, communicates with customers, and relays vital information to first responders in real-time.
- Respond to inbound alarm activity from residential and commercial customers, reviewing the nature of the situation, and contacting local authorities in an emergency.
- Communicate with Police, Firefighters, and EMS/Paramedics, while providing an excellent customer experience by being a friendly and reassuring voice.
- Receive and handle incoming calls from customers ranging from general inquiries to technical concerns.
- Perform processing demonstrations of CPI's Real Time Response product.
- May have additional duties as assigned by Management.
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience preferred
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task
Apply on company website