- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic, and a high degree of integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Strong selling knowledge and skills that include previous experience with door knocking and cold calling.
- Must be able to close a sale
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive.
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes.
- Working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value proposition, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- The ideal candidate will be able to Self-Generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads in order to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager/team to ensure goal is achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you'll be responsible for commercial sales. You'll work one-on-one with businesses to present, design, and sell our award-winning security and automation solutions.
At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
Apply on company website