- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes
- Experience working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- Self-generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads, to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager and team to ensure goal is achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you'll be responsible for residential sales. You'll work one-on-one with homeowners to present, design, and sell our award-winning security and automation solutions.
At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
Apply on company website