Clinical Pharmacist - Full-Time
Central Maine Medical Center
As a full-time, nonexempt, CPS Solutions, LLC Clinical Pharmacist, you will fill orders with accuracy; check technician-prepared products before release; maintain the security of pharmacy and controlled substances; verify orders and patient information with accuracy; aid in the training of new staff; update the Director about the daily activities of the pharmacy, and aid the Director in maintaining the pharmacy.
Schedule: This position will work 40 hours per week on a rotating day/evening schedule.
About the Facility: Central Maine Healthcare is an integrated healthcare delivery organization serving central and western Maine. CMH's acute care facilities include Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Bridgton Hospital, and Rumford Hospital. Other CMH affiliates provide various outpatient and clinical services and maintain residential care facilities. CPS Solutions, LLC has partnered with the hospital to manage the day-to-day operations of this pharmacy. This position is an employee of CPS Solutions, LLC.
About the Pharmacy: The pharmacy is open 24 hours a day.
- Pharmacy degree (BS or PharmD) from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy; PharmD preferred
- Current Pharmacist license in good standing in Maine
- Successful completion of a Pharmacy Practice Residency program is strongly preferred
- Experience as a Pharmacist in a hospital setting preferred
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond to client concerns
- Demonstrated accuracy and timeliness in a work setting
- Experience using computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and pharmacy information systems
- Effective communications skills; verbal and written
Hospital Requirements: (may be required)
- (PPD) TB Skin Test - Proof of negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- (MMR) Measles, Mumps and Rubella or A Blood Titer proving immunity
- Varicella - (2) documented doses or A Blood Titer proving
- Hep B3 Series (or declination)
- (Flu) Influenza-required for hire between Oct 1st-April 30th
- COVID Vaccine-Full (required)
Benefits: All employees enjoy a competitive salary, and eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match. Full-Time employees are also eligible for a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Time Off Plan, Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance, Medical Flex, and Dependent Care Accounts, and more.
CPS Solutions, LLC Requirements: All employment offers are contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test and signed onboarding documents. Additionally, you may be required to provide medical records or have additional medical examinations/background checks that are a specific requirement of the location or position in which you are hired. This applies to internal transfers and status changes for internal CPS Solutions, LLC team members. CPS Solutions, LLC is also committed to a safe and drug free workplace. The use of marijuana for medical purposes accompanied by a prescription, even if permitted by state law, will not be considered acceptable for purposes of explaining a positive lab test result for marijuana.
About CPS Solutions, LLC: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, CPS Solutions, LLC, is one of the nation's largest providers of pharmacy services to more than 800 hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. CPS Solutions, LLC helps clients tackle a variety of complex issues, such as operational efficiency, rising drug costs, regulatory & compliance, 340B, and specialty pharmacy strategy. CPS Solutions, LLC helps healthcare leaders drive best in class pharmacy operations through skill, expertise and proprietary technologies. For more information, visit https://www.CPSpharm.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, mental or physical disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website