Crescent Court Dallas
Plan and manage the Human Resources and Operations of the Food and Beverage divisions to achieve customer (guest, associates, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Direct day to day operations for all restaurant outlets, room service, culinary, stewarding, beverage, banquet, and purchasing operations.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulations, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website