Counter Sales/Warehouse Denver, CO
As a Counter Sales/Warehouse associate at Crescent Electric, you will be responsible for taking and following through on customer orders, information requests, and inventory status. Responsibilities also include order review to ensure accuracy and communication of any deviation to an order to the customer in a timely and professional manner. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting and assembling product for receiving, storing, shipping, and control of materials in inventory or for sale. You will know you're a match to this position if you are organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, can prioritize and multitask. Previous wholesale electrical distribution product knowledge and their application and sales experience preferred, but not required.
What's in it for you? Competitive pay and benefits. The opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Leaders who inspire, build trust, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Greet customers courteously and quickly. Assist and resolve customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
- Maintain merchandise and literature displays.
- Continuously develop knowledge of Crescent product inventory, its location in the facility, and sales techniques. Keep up to date on market trends, new products and the application of those products.
- Back up and support inside sales representatives and warehouse personnel as necessary.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company's requirements to drive company vehicles.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
Competitive Benefit Package: We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Candidates are subject to reference checks, credit, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen.EOE/M/F/Vets/Disability Click on the following link: http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn to be directed to our Youtube playlist. Learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Company and what our employees have to say about working for this great organization.
Apply on company website