Inside Sales Representative Denver, CO As an Inside Sales Representative at Crescent Electric, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, closing profitable sales orders, and processing orders received. This includes reviewing orders received to ensure customer needs are met, following through on commitments of delivery of product or information required, and proper communication of information to customers and employees who are fulfilling the order.
You will know you're a match to this position if you possess interpersonal and organizational skills, are a self-starter, detail oriented, and have the ability to multitask.Forklift experience a plus. Knowledge of electrical distribution, product applications, and sales experience preferred.
What's in it for you? Competitive pay and benefits. The opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Leaders who inspire, build trust, and empower employees to achieve their best.
- Sell products and services, offer add-on and up-sell products that may benefit the customer, and suggest alternative products when a customer-requested product is not available.
- Execute sales effort in an ethical and professional manner that will reflect favorably on the reputation of both the salesperson and the company.
- Work with branch personnel to provide competitive quotations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university is preferred.
- Current driver's license and/or CDL and ability to acquire a forklift certification.
Family Owned. Culture of Quality. Opportunities to Advance. Crescent Electric offers a caring and supportive environment where employees are provided with the resources and support of a large company. Quality is a way of life at Crescent. Over the last 100 years, we've made every effort to continuously improve and grow as a team. As one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States, Crescent Electric has over 160 locations from coast to coast with a variety of career avenues you could pursue.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our career overview videos on our YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/2cVXeXn
Crescent is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Candidates are subject to assessments, Motor Vehicle record review, criminal background checks, credit and references check, and a post-offer drug screen.
Apply on company website