Thank you for your interest in working at our community. For a quick apply now, please email your resume or overview of your work experience and indicate which position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Sales Director is responsible for overall management of the sales department and to consistently identify and manage potential high referral sources to achieve 100 % occupancy with a waiting list.
Creve Coeur Assisted Living and Memory Care is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive, and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
Sales Director Job Responsibilities:
- Perform community sales activities by effectively moving prospects through the sales process to close
- Serve as Sales Director for the senior living community
- Analyze occupancy trends, market/competition trends and length of sales cycle to determine the necessary sales activities in order to achieve full occupancy and a robust wait list and execute on those plans.
- Develops an outreach plan with the direction from the entire sales team and Executive Director based on the needs of the community monthly and quarterly.
- Plan and conduct meetings and communications with Sales staff and community through face to face meetings on an on-going basis. (or oversight of this function)
- Effective management and supervision of the sales team and functions in order to achiever 100 % occupancy
- Ensure apartment readiness the completion of all move-in paperwork being completed prior to move-in
- Monitor the community, model apartments and outside grounds the ensure that the community is clean and tour ready at all times
Sales Director Work Experience:
- Sales experience-senior housing preferred
- Self-motivated, organized and professional. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, problem solving, conflict management and budgeting
- Possess excellent leadership and have a caring disposition
- Current state specific driver's license and appropriate driving record with a working vehicle
- Have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, routinely follow written and verbal instructions. English language skills adequate to allow communication with Residents and staff
Sales Director Educational Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
Apply on company website