- POSITION SUMMARY
- Senior Housing Campus Housekeeping Aides are an integral part of the Senior Housing interdisciplinary and Cuyuna Regional Medical Center team. Housekeeping Aides provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment for the Heartwood campus. Housekeeping Aides support a home environment by providing cleaning duties in both common cares and resident apartments. Guided by our dedication to excellence, Housekeeping Aides strive to provide efficient, compassionate customer service in all their work, supporting both Cuyuna Regional Medical Center and Senior Service campus goals.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and Experience:
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills including good listening and communication skills, along with reading/writing ability to read instructions, chemical product labels, and complete maintenance requests.
- Ability to work independently and perform tasks assigned by setting priorities and being responsible for your own work.
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and appropriately.
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Exercises good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and insight to problem solving.
- Adjusts to stressful situations with confidence and good judgment.
Demonstrated good judgment in emergency situations.
- Education and Experience:
- ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for keeping weekly cleaning worksheets on hand and carry out all duties designated on the worksheet, turning in worksheet at the end of the week to Resident Services Director.
- Provide light housekeeping duties in the Assisted Living apartments as specified by the light housekeeping worksheet.
- Provide light housekeeping in the Terrace Independent apartments as specified in the apartment care plan completed by the resident upon hire of the housekeeping aide with the Resident Services Director.
- Complete apartment turnovers as specified in the apartment turnover worksheet and document that all move-in checks were completed.
- Responsible for cleaning and stocking of respite care apartments as specified on respite cleaning worksheet.
Responsible for thorough cleaning and stocking of the Guest Suites, following cleaning/stocking guidelines on housekeeping worksheet.
- Tracking of time and light cleaning of Conference Center.
- Responsible for thorough cleaning of all common areas and projects specified on weekly worksheets and/or as assigned by Resident Services Director.
- Stocks all housekeeping closets and auxiliary kitchens of housekeeping and paper product supplies.
- Assists campus needs as an interdisciplinary team member - "Universal Worker"
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned.
- Environmental Services Aide Lead:
- Provide day to day direction to staff in daily operations to include taking calls and redirecting staff to priority tasks.
- Ensure quality standards are being met by completing a daily walk through of public and high visibility areas.
- Oversee compliance to cleaning standards and performance expectations.
- Trains new staff and provide training to current staff as necessary.
- Communicate performance concerns to manager.
- Assist in the completion of orientation competency evaluations for new employees.
- Assist in maintaining stock items and submit purchase orders on needed items.
- Assist manager in scheduling including the consideration of schedule requests.
Apply on company website