Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is first and foremost committed to patients, co-workers, communication, and compassion. Our vision is to be the best place to receive care, practice medicine, and work; we demonstrate care and compassion by dedicating ourselves to our patients and staff every day. Our vision was evident when the CRMC campus was voted 2023 Patient Experience Award and 100 Best Hospital Award 2023, our Home Care employee Press Ganey Engagement Survey responses found that our staff on average rated at 4.8/5 or higher confirming that the work they do makes a real difference, that they see every patient as an individual person with specific needs, and that the work they do is meaningful.
We are looking for an independent and adaptable RN who excels at promoting teamwork and demonstrates a highly professional attitude of resilience while providing excellent patient care. This leader will have a positive impact on our patients and their team in a fast-paced, rewarding home healthcare and hospice environment. Our RNs implement the nursing process in the home so that our patients can remain where they are most cared for and most comfortable. The ideal applicant will be a skilled advocate with effective communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to collaborate on a responsive team of professionals whose number one goal is to provide patients with the best plan of care. Our goal is to improve each patient's health status by helping them meet their goals through the critical and creative thinking of the team.
- Must have current Minnesota RN license.
- Ability to obtain American Heart Association BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
- Must hold a valid Minnesota driver's license.
- Previous experience in Home Care and or Hospice (preferred)
General RN Skills:
- Exercises concern for the patient's welfare above all else.
- Utilizes the nursing process in the home care setting.
Specific Responsibilities & Skills:
- Ability to work together with patient by utilizing the nursing process, teaching disease processes, & identifying patient barriers to progress
- Through patient assessment, create a patient plan of care with interventions to accomplish the goal for home care and to prevent patient visit to ED or hospital readmission through direct patient care.
- Familiar with OASIS Assessment & medication reconciliation in an electronic medical record
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance options
- HSA option
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid Time Off
- Weekend Incentive Pay
Apply on company website