Allegheny Health Network (AHN), a patient-centered integrated health system, is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Ob/Gyn to join their expanding Ob/Gyn team in Erie Pennsylvania. Working as an integrated system within Highmark Health, employees at AHN are committed to improving health and wellness in their community.
- You will be joining an expanding Ob/Gyn Practice with outstanding Midwife and nursing support
- You will have the opportunity to practice a mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Hospital has two DaVinci Roberts XI and SI - EPIC EMR
- Residency and Medical Student teaching opportunities; recently renovated Labor and Delivery Unit; Main office is connected to the hospital
- Outstanding base salary, production bonus, signing, and relocation stipend plus a comprehensive benefits package
- Subspecialist support includes Urogynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Womens Behavioral Health, and Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Level 3 NICU
- Erie, PA, the Flagship City, continually ranks as one of the top All-American Cities
- Erie is Pennsylvanias fourth largest city and is known for its many family friendly activities; parks, the annual Celebrate Eries chalk walk festival, Tall Ships, lighthouses, theater, the symphony, the ballet, outstanding restaurants, and the many outdoor activities Presque Isle State Park has to offer, and, of course, a boaters paradise as it sits right on Lake Erie
- Erie offers excellent schools and extremely affordable beautiful homes
- Eries great location is a two-hour drive to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Buffalo
There are many Ob/Gyn opportunities, but few will provide you with both the professional and financial rewards this position offers. The collegiality of the medical staff, the support of the administration at the hospital as well as the AHN Womens Program, and the communitys beauty adds to this exceptional opportunity. If you are searching for a new position where you are truly desired, please reach out to me for additional details.
Allegheny Health Network (AHN), a patient-centered integrated health system, is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Ob/Gyn to join their...
Apply on company website