Columbus Regional Health Urology seeks a urologist to join an existing practice opportunity in Columbus, IN.
- Work alongside two urologists and assume the practice of a retiring urologist
- 325 bed facility with a robot
- Preference is for a urologist with skills and experience in robotics
- Employment with Columbus Regional Health Physicians
- H1B visa candidates will be considered
- 500k salary, 50k signing bonus along with quality, administrative and productivity bonuses
- Ranked 6th in the nation for its architectural innovation and design
- Ranked the 11th Safest Metropolitan District in the United States
- Ranked #1 in US Metropolitan Area with fastest job growth
- Ranked 12th in the State of Indiana for number of languages spoken
- Ranked #1 in the nation by the National Recreation Park Association for the City of Columbus' Parks & Recreation program. Columbus has hundreds of acres in its park system
Columbus Regional Health Urology seeks a urologist to join an existing practice opportunity in Columbus, IN. Work alongside two urologists...
Apply on company website