Professionally manage client accounts and support Account Executives to ensure client, customer and company expectations are adhered to.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with the Corporate Service Center to ensure accurate processing of orders to meet 75% goal of untouched orders.
- Communicate all vital account information to clients relative to our customers' shipping/routing guides, preferred carriers, and policy changes.
- Ensure order entry database is maintained with accurate client/customer information to include customer authorized product codes in eXchangeBridge.
- Generate and execute legal binding contracts for all retailers.
- Resolves problems in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Comply with Company and Client expectations on Client Fund Management and procedure.
- Issue client check drafts in a timely and accurate manner and maintain check log accurately.
- Organizes and files client correspondence, contracts, bill backs and deductions and achieve client expectation in management and processing claims and deductions.
- Maintains Client Open Deductions at 90 days or less according to Company standards.
- May assist with client/company planning tools.
- Prepare and participate in client self audits with Account Executives. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Computer Skills: PC proficiency and strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None required.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Work environment: Office environment.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website