The Associate Account Director supports the Omnichannel Marketing team, leading the development of knowledge and strong relationships with clients. They will be working closely with internal and external teams, leading strategic planning and growth initiatives across all omnichannel marketing channels – including retailer media, in-store media and ecommerce. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about omnichannel, marketing and driving growth for our clients' business.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and help driving new business development
- Seek opportunities and formulating plans to manage and use them to drive/extend the business
- Lead account team and project managers, meeting on a regular basis to prioritize and structure daily activities, evaluating performance on an ongoing basis
- Develops and/or reviews major media and shopper / omnichannel marketing plans, and/or creative strategies before submission to clients
- Grow and cultivate omnichannel account team to meet personal and career goals
- Demonstrate knowledge of the digital media landscape
- Develop and present creative and strategic solutions that align with client marketing objectives
- Work with vendors and 3rd party teams to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly
- Demonstrate the ability to stay organized and pay close attention to detail while managing multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrate an eagerness to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8 years of experience working across omnichannel programs or other shopper marketing, digital / retailer media program
- Specific Skills: Microsoft Office (Proficient to excellent in Excel and Powerpoint); Retailer Media Portals, Vendor (Quotient, Inmar) Portals. Familiarity with 3rd Party Ecommerce vendors a plus.
- Experience working with Retail Media Networks & Shopper Marketing, including but not limited to, Kroger, Albertson's, Target, Walmart and Amazon.
- Strong understanding of individual Retailer guidelines
- Previous experience in retail marketing preferred. CPG experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Has excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Formats presentations neatly
- Able to work effectively across functional groups and geographic offices
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website