The Senior Account Executive supports the agency process, Omnichannel Marketing team, and lead client programs from beginning to end. In this role, you will do serve as a lead agency contact for client on assigned projects with limited supervision, ensuring objectives, timelines and budgets are met. This person is resourceful and willing to find answers and inspiration from all points, and is responsible for overseeing specific initiatives on a client account. In this role, you will get more exposure to senior levels of client communication and will act as the backbone of the day-to-day client team/business.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing clients and seek out new clients
- Serve as the omnichannel marketing expert and collaborate with other subject matter experience to sell integrated programming (digital media, ecommerce, shopper)
- Collaborate with account management & Sales Agency, media buying partner (digital media agency), Ecommerce team and Creative teams
- Media strategy development, present and execute digital media marketing strategies
- Define proper target segmentation and strategy for campaigns
- Provide digital recommendations on budget allocation
- Analyze results data to ensure all campaigns are achieving or surpassing client/agency performance goals
- Drive ecommerce strategy across retailers with an understanding of individual search platforms -amazon.com, walmart.com, target.com, Kroger.com etc.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- 4-5 years Agency experience; 1-2 years Shopper Marketing Experience
- Experience with client/agency relationships
- Experience in project management
- Experience managing Shopper programs (digital, print, in-store, omnichannel)
- Comfortable setting deadlines and sticking to them
- Comfortable and experienced at managing multiple tasks
- Comfortable with presentation skills – comfortable in a presentation setting
- Able to articulate business problems and challenges and work towards a solution
- Independent thinker with exceptional teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with clients, internal staff in all departments and vendors
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to shifting priorities and deadlines
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Experience: 5 years in the industry
Specific Skills: Microsoft Office (Proficient to excellent in Excel and Powerpoint)
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website