Weekly Pay $14 / hour
Fun Work Environment
Career Advancement Opportunities
This role is the brand representative for suppliers within a Sam's Club location. As a Product Demonstrator, you will be introducing customers to new and exciting products and brands by conducting product tasting events, product sampling or product demonstrations.
- Engaging customers to communicate key points about products.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements while preparing samples (cook, process, plate, serve).
- Working with the team to achieve sales goals for the products.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Weekends (Friday-Sunday) preferred; holidays & weekday work available
- Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked
- Technological skill needed to report events on smartphone or tablet
- Able to communicate and engage with customers in a professional manner
- The ability to safely use appliances (microwave, toaster oven, hot plate)
- The ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of the event
- The ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with occasionally lifting more
Work environment: Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Some exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
**A complete job description will be provided during the interview process.
Apply on company website