Responsible for quality performance of retail objectives to achieve superior results for General Mills Inc. This is a premium pay merchandising position. Candidates for this role must be flexible, professional, confident and detailed orientated to be successful.
Certain skills such as communication, as well as basic merchandising skills, are essential to the role. The goal is to execute assigned projects with quality and integrity, while meeting all client and customer objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules tasks on weekly basis to meet execution objectives.
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled performs stores/tasks in efficient/cost effective manner.
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel and client regarding tasks, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives.
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-withs.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management and associates to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Ensures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
- Job success requires strong communication skills, integrity, work ethic, and a strong sense of team and partnership.
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift up to 60 pounds, and operate a pallet jack.
- Significant drive time may be required with daily travel to multiple stores on the route, with a target of less than 15% drive time.
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of personal computer/tablets. Online training courses, use of company provided device, and responsive communication are required.
- Good teamwork is essential. Our client, General Mills Inc., is a valued partner and highly ranked among the most admired companies.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required. We do recruit experience that demonstrates integrity, commitment, and partnership.
- Work environment: Retail store environment, including backrooms, coolers, and freezers.
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skill is a plus.
- You must have access to reliable transportation in accordance with the company travel and mileage policies.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 25,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
Apply on company website