The Retail Supervisor is responsible for the management of effective and efficient execution of retail merchandising, reset and remodel projects, and sales activities in a designated territory by ensuring the quality and capacity of CROSSMARK services through training and development of team members, and hands-on involvement to ensure projects are completed timely and within budget.
- Interview, hire, manage, train and engage a team that executes projects to the standards expected of clients and customers.
- Ensure quality execution by conducting in-store audits and assisting with completion of projects to meet client expectations.
- Direct and assist with the project work as needed, which may consist of reading and understanding planograms, unloading trucks, installing fixtures, and operating equipment and merchandising aids.
- Strategically organize and plan the work techniques, equipment and materials, and team members' schedules prior to commencement of projects, and exercise independent judgment and discretion when modifications to the plan are needed.
- Set, convey and manage project expectations amongst customers and team members, evaluate team member's performance, and provide counseling, coaching and constructive feedback to ensure quality execution.
- Professional, effective and continual interpersonal, nonverbal, written and oral communication with customers and team members.
- Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of and ability to use technology, and hardware and software tools.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two year's related retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid driver's license is required.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has direct supervisory responsibilities with approximately 10 – 100 employees.
Working Conditions: Office and field environment. Extensive local travel may be required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time driving a vehicle may be required. In general, resets and remodels can be very physical in nature. Project activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website