Provide in-store administration and oversight of specific jobs/projects.
Assists the Retail Supervisor with the successful execution of a project, which includes:
- Demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of and ability to use technology, and hardware and software tools;
- Managing on-site safety programs;
- Ability to read and understand planograms;
- Ability to communicate effectively with project owner, project management, clients and customers;
- Ability to understand and execute critical paths and phase plans;
- Ability to work overnight;
- Ability to interface with construction trades; and
- Ability to travel, daily, within a specific geography.
- Help team members perform work assignments as communicated in a productive, compliant manner.
- Timely reports progress of all deliverables associated with a project to the appropriate individuals, including Retail Supervisor. These deliverables include:
- Schedule compliance
- Set integrity
- In-store inventory of materials needed for project
- In-store issues
- Exception reporting
- Set completion, proof of performance and tracking information
- Execution of all merchandising activities including resets, pre-walks and surveys.
- Update of daily progress activity (e.g., post photos/sign-offs) into the appropriate systems and communicate to appropriate personnel.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 2 years in retail stores
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb and balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high. Significant time driving a vehicle may be required. In general, resets and remodels can be very physical in nature. Project activities could include: removing items from the shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the planogram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary.
Specific Skills: None
Specialized Knowledge, License, etc: None
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Retail stores. Extensive local travel may be required.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website