Posted Date: Sep 15, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
The Groundskeeper position requires plans and administers a program of grounds and plant maintenance, including growing schedules and continued propagation through plants and cuttings. Responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the care of grasses and plants. Trims, prunes and removes scrubs, bushes and trees. Performs general duties including property inspections, landscaping, grounds maintenance and snow removal.
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Inspects common areas and reports deficiencies to Grounds Supervisor.
- Inspects exterior of the property and grounds; reports deficiencies to Grounds Supervisor.
- Mows lawns weekly during the proper season. Cleans landscaping tools and equipment after each use.
- Trims bushes to maintain neat appearance and desired shape.
- Weeds flowerbeds weekly or more often if needed.
- Shovels exterior walkways during wintery weather; salts or sands icy walkways as needed.
- Contributes to the team; facilitates good customer interactions; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others with whom there is contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience in the Grounds / Lawn Care Management industry highly preferred
- Good communication skills.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 410903
Apply on company website