Posted Date: Aug 5, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
This individual will be directly responsible for the overall operation and management of an assigned Account.
- Administers on call, maintenance and inspection schedules
- Reviews and approves purchase orders
- Plans, organizes, and directs effective performance of contracts via management and direction of account personnel
- Ensures the validity of the asset management software program, and administers the asset management software and ensure work orders are entered without delay
- Reviews financial statements and performs budget preparation with senior management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Certification/Associate Degree in Electronics/Biomedical Technology, Military training or equivalent experience
- At least five years' experience in the biomedical field
- At least four years' supervisory experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 413582
GLENDON L GARRETT
Apply on company website