Posted Date: Jan 22, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Acting as the Laundry Production Manager, your job is to insure that all departmental efficiencies are followed in a safe working environment. The manager insures that orders are filled and delivered to the customers in an accurate and efficient manner. The manager must be aware of needs and conditions of additional plant departments to assist in planning laundry productivity and to provide the highest possible level of service.
• Prepare work schedules for production employees in assigned department(s)
• Provide daily work assignments
• Monitor and insure productivity records are posted. Counsel/coach/corrective action for employees as necessary.
• Monitor and report/record daily fill rates.
• Ensure a safe work environment for employees.
• Inform Operations Manager of any problematic situations related to laundry operations.
• Provide direct supervision to Laundry Departments and plant employees as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
• 1 to 3 years combined operations/supervisory experience required.
• The ability to work with colleagues in playing a role in team building and must possess adequate interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in use all Microsoft applications.
• The ability to identify a problem, propose solution(s) and have the ability to execute possible solutions to problem-solve.
• The ability to make decisions regarding production, distribution and scheduling.
• The ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Exhibit initiative, sense of urgency, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 448567
Apply on company website