Crozer-Keystone Health System is currently seeking a qualified Physician Assistant to work closely with Dr. Joseph Whitlark in the Thoracic Surgery department.
This Physician Assistant will serve as a surgical specialist and will be responsible for providing support both in the operating room and the office. The candidate will function at multiple locations throughout the Crozer-Keystone Health Network with the main office located at Springfield Hospital in Springfield, PA.
This PA performs duties in support of the departments mission to ensure the highest quality of patient care in an economically sound and efficient manner.
- The Physician Assistant will perform a variety of duties in the evaluation, treatment of surgical patients in the operating room.
- The PA should be a trained individual who is able to participate in and actively assist the surgeon in completing the operation safely and expeditiously by helping to provide exposure, maintain hemostasis, and other technical functions.
- Individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate surgeon's preferences, specialty supplies, instrumentation and equipment.
- The PA must be able to apply advanced knowledge of surgical anatomy and physiology and apply aseptic skills andevaluate patients for perioperativepositioning.
Education and Training:
- Current licensure to practice as a Physician Assistant (PA-C) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The ideal candidate will have2 years of current surgical experience assisting in the perioperative setting but new graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
CKHN offers competitive salary and benefit packages, paid medical malpractice with tail, and fosters collaborative working environments that promote growth and teamwork. We are ideally situated in the Philadelphia metro area and easily accessible to New York City, Washington D.C., the Pocono Mountains or the Jersey Shore!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to Queen Aniatang, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com.Crozer-Keystone Health System is currently seeking a qualified Physician Assistant to work closely with Dr. Joseph Whitlark in the Thoracic Surg...
Apply on company website