Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Behavioral Health Advisor for our Adult Mental Health Services Forensic Diversion Community Residential Rehabilitation (CRR) Program in Highspire, PA (Harrisburg Area) and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for Behavioral Health Advisor positions.
This position offers:
- Hourly Rate: $16.00 to $17.50 per hour based on shift, education and experience.
- Schedules: Full-Time, Part-Time & PRN Flexible - Day, Afternoon, Evening, Overnight (Awake) & Weekend Hours.
- A great opportunity to start your career in human services - mentoring & paid training.
As a Behavioral Health Advisor you will:
- Have the opportunity to assist individuals with mental health diagnoses to live more independently and to adjust to life as an independent member of the community while integrating the philosophies of recovery and resiliency.
- Participate in the development and implementation of each individual's Treatment/Support/Recovery Plan.
- Assist individuals where applicable in the management of the symptoms of their mental illness and establishing their own recovery plan including medication management.
- Assist individuals in the development of appropriate skill building necessary for living independently in the community.
- Utilize community resources to promote community integration, independence, and interdependence.
- Prepare meals, including individuals when regulations allow.
- Transport individuals to services, appointments, and community outings.
- Assist in the daily operation and cleaning of the residence to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Be willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Have a commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- CSG is a community based provider of mental health, Intellectual & Developmental Disability (IDD) and children services. Our Mission is to promote the growth and enhancement of human potential through an effective, efficient, and innovative system of care. Our Core Values include going Above and Beyond (Responsible, Excellence, Bias towards action, Reliable); having Positive Humility (Kind, Supportive, Collaborative, Integrity, Dignity, Diversity); and being Forward Thinking (Agile, Curious, Flexible, Innovative).
About the Program:
- The Dauphin County Forensic Diversion CRR Program works with people with a serious mental illness and forensic involvement. It provides stabilization in a community setting. The program diverts individuals from restrictive inpatient care as well as offers a supportive safety net in transitions from incarceration either as a diversion or re-entry plan.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- CSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity. We value and respect the differences each employee brings from their culture and experiences. It is our goal to attract and engage a diverse workforce to provide an efficient, effective, and innovative system of care.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- High school diploma or equivalency and related personal, professional, or educational experience; OR a Bachelor's Degree in human services or related field.
- Ability to work flexible hours outside of regular scheduled hours and travel to other local programs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website