Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for our Outpatient Treatment Services in Mill Hall, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
This position is offering a telehealth option as needed during the pandemic.
CSG is offering a $1,500 Sign-On-Bonus for this position that will be paid after successful completion of 6 months of employment.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you are responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families. You will:
- Provide individual and/or group counseling services to children, adolescents, adults, elderly, and families to address and treat emotional and mental illnesses and to promote wellness.
- Work closely with other specialists to maximize the level of care.
- Participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and general staff meetings, to enhance the services of CSG.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) - Monday to Friday day hours with one to two evenings per week required.
- A great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- Current clinical license to practice social work (LCSW) as issued by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings and meetings.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website