The Transitional Employee Worker (TE) is an individual who attends a vocational program within CSG. This individual is hired on an as needed basis for the purpose of developing a work history in an atmosphere with on-going vocational support while working independently. Assignments may range from clerical, janitorial, maintenance to food services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Will be determined prior to recruitment by a number of factors including, but not limited to:
- Attends and participates in in-service training programs for the development of skills necessary for employment.
- Learns basic work habits and methods required for acceptable performance in designed functions.
- Works with program staff to establish and work on vocational goals.
- Communicates appropriately with staff and co-workers.
- Follows all program policies and procedures.
- Completes all assigned tasks.
- Willing to learn and model the five principles of trauma informed care; safety, choice, collaboration, trustworthiness, and empowerment.
- Commitment to promote cultural, racial, language and gender access, diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to follow simple oral and/or written instructions.
- Ability to learn and apply skills relating to the assigned function.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Sufficient physical strength and stamina to perform adequately in the assigned function.
- The TE must be flexible and be able to work well with others.
- Ability to work safely.
Minimum Education, Credentials, and Experience:
- Will be determined based on the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to successfully complete essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
- Other special requirements will be determined based on the needs of the position.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity
Apply on company website