At Colorado Technical University (CTU), we're using innovative technology to provide industry relevant higher education to more than 24,000 students across the world. Founded in 1965, CTU has more than 91,000 graduates and offers 100+ degree programs at the associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral levels to students studying both online and at our Colorado campuses. With an award-winning mobile app, adaptive learning technology and programs like Fast Track™ that help students get credit for what they already know, CTU constantly seeks new ways to make education accessible to modern learners. Learn more at coloraotech.edu.
Senior Marketing Manager
CTU is seeking a marketing leader to develop and execute marketing programs to drive new student enrollment. The individual will serve as a multi-functional player with a broad range of responsibilities spanning all of the university's marketing, campus media management, and student focused initiatives. The job is based out of the university's campus support center in Schaumburg, IL (Chicago).
What you'll do:
Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans – both short and long range – to support enrollment and revenue objectives of organization.
Construct, test, measure, and refine integrated marketing campaigns; gaining approval on all messaging from compliance, legal and regulatory operations as needed.
Set measurable benchmarks and continually optimize initiatives to improve performance.
Define critical success factors for marketing programs and analyze results; report on performance.
Leverage insights to understand student segments and develop positioning, messaging, and highly-targeted marketing materials.
Forecast expenses, manage budget, and orient effort around high impact activities that deliver value back to the business.
Plan and oversee integrated advertising and promotion across online and offline channels – traditional and emerging.
Influence content and messaging for email, website, and other uses and teams, etc.
Fully activate promotions internally to ensure awareness and integration across student-facing teams.
Seek out and manage agencies and freelance talent; recruit and retain full time staff as needed.
Assist in the execution of strategic initiatives set forth by senior management, and suggest tests to explore new ways to impact the business.
• Ability to gain buy-in and influence across organizational levels in a highly matrix organization
• Solution-oriented approach to accomplishing strategic objectives and overcoming obstacles
• Agile and resilient when priorities shift, able to overcome rapid changes in day-to-day work
• Strong strategic and business acumen, with ability to tie initiatives to bottom line impact
• Project management capabilities and experience leading wide-scale initiatives
• Strong management skills and ability to influence direct and indirect resources
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
• Experience working in a complex, fast-paced organization is strongly preferred
• Entrepreneurial instincts and ability to be hands-on in executing initiatives
• Ability to work well under pressure and take initiative with limited direction when necessary
• Strong technical understanding and ability to master unfamiliar tools quickly
• Comfortable presenting and communicating to all levels of management, with ability to coordinate feedback from internal and external cross functional teams
• Ability to juggle multiple high-priority projects and negotiate priorities independently
• Familiarity with how creative and messaging drives digital channel conversion
• Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, Master's degree a plus from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (or international equivalent)
• Minimum of 8 years' client-side marketing experience, with direct accountability for marketing plans and ROI
• History of working in a fast-paced environment, applying critical and innovative thinking
• Proven experience developing successful direct response programs across digital channels
Apply on company website