Central New York
$400,000 Earning Potential
A nationally ranked non-profit hospital system in upstate New York is seeking to add to their team with an obstetrics/gynecology physician. As an employee, youd get full benefits, a very competitive salary, and full support from both administration and your team.
- Join a very busy practice and team of 5 obstetrics/gynecology physicians
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Production
- Production bonuses have typically fallen between $75,000-$100,000
- Comprehensive benefits with opportunities to grow professionally
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a friendly community just east of a metropolitan area. Have the best of both worlds by having low cost of living, all the amenities of a large city, and not having to sit in traffic in this suburban area.
- 30 minutes to a metropolitan area in upstate New York
- Plethora of dining, history, art, and culture options
- Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack mountains at your fingertips
- Easy drive to Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City
Central New YorkNationally Recognized$400,000 Earning PotentialA nationally ranked non-profit hospital system in upstate Ne...
Apply on company website