Cvent's Global Demand Center (GDC) team is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented marketer to join the team as an Assistant Team Lead (ATL), Marketing Automation. Our ideal candidate is a skilled multi-tasker that is team-oriented, with a positive attitude and genuine interest in learning something new each day.
In this role, you will help shape our marketing automation strategy, ensure optimization of our global Marketo instance, and work with internal marketing leaders to ensure new and continuous programs are designed and deployed to support the lead experience. You will work with cross-department teams to align on lead flow and lead scoring processes, nurturing programs, lead generation, and act as an internal strategic advisor. As ATL, you will also provide strategic guidance and analysis around data governance, data management and reporting.
This role will provide exposure to all sides of Cvent's business. You will have significant involvement in defining marketing and sales processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization. This role's contributions will directly lead to strong marketing and sales alignment and contribute to an enhanced, optimized prospect and customer experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and optimize email, nurture, event and scoring programs to drive qualified leads
- Own ongoing refforts around Marketo administration, database hygiene and availability, program templates, reporting, and updates to our Martech stack
- Contribute to new tech evaluation, acquisition, and alignment with our other systems and processes
- Build and analyze reporting to show campaign and automation effectiveness and trends
- Provide ongoing operational support for marketing programs
What You Need For This Position
- At least 1 year of experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred) is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, marketing operations, sales operations or demand generation
- At least 2 years of deep experience with marketing technology (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, Constant Contact, etc)
- Experience implementing concepts like lead scoring, database segmentation, dynamic content and/or lead nurturing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, teamwork, and future-thinking skills
- Ability to dig in to understand user requirements and expectations, and deliver on them
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
Bonus Skills We're Looking For
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- At least 1 year of experience with CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Demonstrated ability working with globally dispersed team
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Marketo certification
- Experience with integrated tools like On24, Drift, Leadspace, Cvent, Ion Interactive, Vidyard, Sigstr, etc.
- Education: MBA/Master's in related field a plus.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website