As a Registered Nurse (RN) living in or around the South Fulton area, Home Infusion will allow you to utilize your expert IV skills and experience to provide infusion nursing visits in patient homes in a growing specialized area of nursing. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion RN you will…
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients' homes
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
- Use excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RNs such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
In this full time position with benefits, you will work a Monday to Friday flexible weekly schedule from approximately 11am to 7pm visiting patients in the greater South Fulton, southwest of Atlanta and surrounding areas which may require travel of a 2 hour radius outside of the normal territory (travel time is paid and mileage program). The on call participation will be 1 night a week and 1 weekend per month or as indicated by patient and business needs.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, PRN, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with a current unrestricted license in state of Georgia. Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
- Minimum one year nursing experience; IV-related experience a plus
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Minimum three years nursing experience
- Minimum one year hi tech infusion experience
- Pediatric care experience
- Home healthcare experience highly preferred
- CRNI certification
- RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website