- Minimizes at risk accounts and resolve customer issues immediately and communicates early warning signs of potential issues
- Conduct customer training to support roll-out of services and in-house programs
- Drive use of service by promoting programs and improve service opportunities
- Meet weekly customer contact activity quotas to ensure customer retention within an assigned territory
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Consultant Pharmacists and appropriate corporate functions to meet overall site goals and objective of improving customer experience
- Represent Omnicare by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services
- Participate in customer retention activities including, but not limited to, deep dives and calendar calls
- Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA, display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
**The Account Manager's territory includes:
- Maine: Androscoggin, Cumberland or York county.
- New Hampshire: Strafford, Hillsborough, Merrimack
- NE Massachusetts: Haverhill
- At least two (2) years of experience in customer-facing positions
- Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including overnights
- Valid drivers' license and able to provide proof of insurance, if driving.
- Long Term Care or pharmacy operations industry a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Salesforce experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Join us helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website