CVS Health is looking for a strong leader with experience driving large scale technology programs at the enterprise level. As part of the Enterprise Modernization group, you are a high-performing AI Architect/Designer focused on enterprise solutions that meet the dual mandate of improving customer & colleague experience while improving efficiency/reducing operating costs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Design and develop AI based conversational solutions using IBM Watson.
• Lead discussions to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical requirements and produce and communicate solution designs to the development team.
• Lead the training of intent models and entity extraction models and develop conversational dialog flows using tools and APIs provided by the AI platform.
• Collaborate with user interface designers and backend application integration teams to understand the mechanisms through which the conversational AI solution will be used and how information can be provided to fulfill the intents.
• Actively work with development teams during design and playback sessions to refine the solution design and any identify improvements.
• Evaluate solution architectures and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Troubleshoot system and architecture performance based on interaction analytics.
• Support quality assurance processes and related go-live activities.
• Continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques and support the pursuit of business development opportunities. This includes advancements in conversational AI, understanding of vendor roadmaps, and identification of new capabilities that are released.
8+ years of experience
• Knowledge of conversational dialog systems, machine learning, and cloud computing
• 5+ Hands-on experience with natural language understanding & natural language processing one or more of: Google Dialog flow, Amazon Lex, Tensor low, IBM Watson, AWS AI APIs, or Microsoft Bot Framework.
• Solid understanding of machine learning & natural language processing (NLP) fundamentals.
• Experience building and deploying applications using HTML and ReactJS / NodeJS
• Hands on experience with one or many conversational or NLP frameworks & libraries, such as spaCy, Rasa, Apache NiFi, Botium, Selenium, etc.
• Strong technical aptitude, demonstrated quality service mindset, critical thinking and quantitative skills.
• Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work
• Experience working with Agile or SAFe principles, or similar project management methodologies.
• Ability to showcase portfolio of previously built conversational apps, for example via a GitHub repo link
• Experience managing and implementing conversational AI solutions and/or chatbots in a professional services environment.
• Experience with SDLC management and API Management.
• Experience working with telephony and IVR systems or call center operations platforms.
• Deep levels of experience with customer engagement in a given industry or domain.
• Deep understanding of cloud platforms, services and other associated topics including security, reliability and performance.
• Experience with business rule engines.
Bachelor's degree in a technical, quantitative, or language-related field from an accredited college or university required.
Master's degree or PhD in computer science, computational linguistics, human computer interaction, user interface design, or other related technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website