Deliver “best of class” solutions for Third Party Management Systems. The Sr. Analyst will be part of the Retail Pharmacy - SDA development team and will provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design and deliverables and ensure applications meet all functional and non-functional requirements.
You will collaborate with Application Manager, Project Manager and Solution Architects to provide estimates, design and develop solutions and to deliver the overall implementation.
3+ years experience with design and development of Oracle 19c/ PL-SQL based applications in a Java/J2EE framework or Angular JS and Angular 8/9.
- Experience in coding with open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and ORM Technologies like Hibernate.
Solid proficiency with distributed version control tools such as GIT, GitHub, SVN and cloud platforms and CI/CD tools.
Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum.
Prior Retail Pharmacy/Healthcare experience with systems related to accounting and/or receivables.
- Strong experience in J2EE technologies JSP, Servlet, EJBs , HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP and web services including Java Frameworks(Spring, Struts, Springboot,JDBC) ,SVN Repositories, Jenkins, GIT, SQL (PL/SQL) , Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat and Oracle (PL/SQL).
- 5+ years experience in IT preferred
- Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies as well as an awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks, and work independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong experience in SDLC principals and ability to apply them to system development or maintenance.
- Experience identifying root causes for problems and proposing solutions to prevent recurring problems.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website