The Business Project Program Manager will
• Support the business by recommending appropriate actions, strategies and/or alternatives to meet business needs.
• Apply critical thinking to identify and develop solutions in collaboration with business partners.
• Translate the needs of business partners into solutions and high level requirements for technology partners.
• Ensure the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met..
• Manage and oversee all facets of projects including objective setting, planning, consultation with business stakeholders, progress tracking, implementation, status updates and communication, etc.
• Exhibit flexibility to adjust to tight deadlines and changing project requirements.
• Prepare documentation to support all phases of projects (planning, tracking, communications, etc.).
• 5+ years Healthcare industry experience related to Project Management with specific focus on technology projects and implementations
• Proven track record managing complex projects from initiation through implementation
• Excellent written and communication skills with experience communicating with all levels of the organization (senior leaders to front line staff)
• Experience with system development methodologies; experience with SAFe agile methodology a plus but not required
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Experience within Behavioral Health and/or Employee Assistance Programs
• Experience managing matrixed teams and/or external vendors
• Ability to work flexible hours to cover all US Time Zones
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website