The Business Project Program Senior Manager will:
• Work with business partners to understand their strategy / vision, identify solutions and see through to implementation.
• Apply critical thinking to identify and develop solutions in collaboration with business partners.
• Identify gaps in processes or organization and challenge self and others to develop and implement solutions.
• Set strategic direction for matrixed teams on complex projects / programs.
• Manage and oversee all facets of projects including objective setting, planning, consultation with business stakeholders, progress tracking, implementation, status updates and communication, etc.
• Exhibit flexibility to adjust to tight deadlines and changing project requirements.
• Prepare documentation to support all phases of projects (planning, tracking, communications, etc.).
• 8+ years Healthcare industry experience related to Project Management/ Leadership with specific focus on technology projects and implementations
• Multiple years of proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change.
• Proven track record managing complex projects and or programs that enabled the business strategy and/or resulted in cost savings for the organization.
• Demonstrated experience in managing matrixed teams and/or external vendors
• Excellent written and communication skills with experience communicating with senior leaders
• Experience with system development methodologies; experience with SAFe agile methodology a plus but not required
• Demonstrated negotiation skills.
• Experience within Behavioral Health and/or Employee Assistance Programs
• Ability to work flexible hours to cover all US Time Zones
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website