THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION:
This position offers Emory and Aetna an opportunity to work together to craft the right “fit” for Emory. This position would be involved in initiative planning, ongoing client relationship management and satisfaction for assigned initiatives that impact the delivery of products and services to the internal and external environment. This role will collaborate with external vendors, external consultants, consulting team members and/or matrixed staff as required in support of initiatives. Further, this role will be accountable for transferring knowledge, best practices (External and internal), methodology and tools to client organizations. They will participate as a team member, may be responsible for concurrent initiatives or act as a team lead for less complex project based on resource requirements. However, in an effort to share examples of how this role could be successful please see the below summary.
Onsite Nurse Advocate
The Dedicated onsite Nurse Advocate for Emory University and Emory Healthcare will engage, educate, promote and influence members to enable decisions related to achieving and maintaining optimal health status. She/he will work with both members, EHN clinical transformation and the HR Benefits /Wellness teams on ways to deliver the best member experience and optimize the benefits offered through the employee benefits plan.
• Collaborate with the Aetna Account team, Emory HR Benefits/Wellness team to provide recommendations on future benefit enhancements
• Become a Subject Matter Expert on HR Benefit/Wellness programs offered to Emory Employees & their families so that they can be used to counsel and coach to incent additional engagement. Provide recommendations around targeted education and communication to specific groups of employees that are needing additional support (lower compensated).
• Work collaboratively with Aetna's Clinical Program Consultant to review Population Health, High Cost Claimant, ER “frequent Fliers” reporting and identify members for additional and/or targeted outreach.
• Support clinical integration and collaboration on behalf of the member in conjunction with Aetna One Choice nurse & EHN clinicians.
• Assist members in identifying modifiable risk factors, referring, and leveraging the coaching resources provided by Emory to coach on lifestyle change, including weight management, quitting tobacco, stress reduction, nutrition and increasing physical activity.
• Under the direction of the AVP of Health Management and Corp Director of Employee Health & Wellness, work to deliver a preventive wellness program targeting employees who have been diagnosed with Pre-hypertension/Hypertension and MSK challenges.
In addition to providing face-to-face coaching, the Onsite Health Advocate seeks to engage employees at the various Emory locations through:
• Group coaching sessions
• Telephone and email follow ups
• Health education seminars using Emory appropriate materials
• Health awareness tables• Team meetings, meet-and-greet sessions
• Health education newsletters
• Other onsite events coordinated by the employer group
• Very high level of customer service
THIS IS AN ONSITE POSITION:
Registered Nurse with Georgia licensure active and unrestricted
Ability to obtain multistate licensure
Bachelor's Degree or 3 to 5 years of equivalent work experience in the healthcare industry
Case Management experience a plus
• Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 3-5 years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
• 3-5 years of project management experience.
• 3-5 years of Demonstrated leadership
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website