This position can be in a CVS Corporate Hub or can work remotely/work from home within the U.S.
The Pharmacist - Clinical Services Senior Manager is accountable for the clinical strategy and execution across Enterprise Healthcare Solutions' (EHS) clients. In this role role you will have direct ownership of key clients and is responsible for growth/retention and profitability within those relationships. This role is also responsible for providing clinical support for EHS clients in partnership with the Account Directors. As the clinical subject matter expert, you play an integral part on the team to win business and use client feedback to improve upon existing clinical programs and develop new offerings. You will leverage your clinical and analytical expertise in a cross-functional Enterprise environment to positively impact clients and their members to drive total cost of care improvements. You will accomplish this through:
1. Developing clinical strategies for EHS client base in consideration of client type, line of business and other characteristics to drive revenue growth and retention
2. Serving as the clinical subject matter expert as part of the account team
2. Directly supporting key client relationships where clinical expertise is paramount
3. Acting as the clinical liaison between key internal partners and EHS team to support development of clinical initiatives/solutions and client facing report development
4. Providing clinical consultative services by analyzing health plan data and trends to influence clinical initiative program results and report development to support plans' goals
5. Leveraging your analytical and clinical skills to deliver compelling presentations to EHS client leadership and internal Enterprise partners
6. Educating clients, team and internal partners on CVS Health's clinical programs and solutions and make recommendations for client implementation and adoption
As the Pharmacist - Clinical Services Senior Manager, your success will be driven by your ability to work across the Enterprise, with your clients and with the EHS Account Directors developing clinical strategies to increase client revenue and margin relative to clinical programs and solutions. You will partner and serve as a liaison with internal teams and others in supporting clinical programs on behalf of the client to achieve these results. Superior writing and organizational skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines will also be critical to your success. The contributions you will make as a Director of Clinical Services will position CVS Health for long term growth and success. This position has the opportunity to manage/lead a team as we grow.
This position can be in a CVS Corporate Hub or can work remotely/work from home within the U.S. You must have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
• Active pharmacist license that is in good standing. .
• Experience leading/managing a team directly or in matrix environment.
• Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft applications.
• Ability to travel 30% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company
• 1+ years of experience supporting health plans
• Experience supporting business specific to Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Exchange and/or Commercial
• Proven leadership skills
• Strong business acumen
• Commitment to client service and relationship building
• Consultative approach
• Ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize, and resolve complex problems
• Ability to impact and influence others to drive results
• Facilitate cross functional communication and collaboration
• Analytical skillset
Bachelor's degree Or Pharm D degree
Pharmacist license in State of residence
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website