The Team Lead is accountable to leadership to support the day to day operations of the team. This position has no supervisory oversight of staff, but requires a solid understanding of the workflows, policies and procedures to ensure the team is producing at a successful level. The Team Lead supports the onboarding of new staff as well as quality monitoring and assignment triage. The Team Lead is a single point and first line of contact for staff for clinical issues. They may lead projects as assigned. The Team Lead provides ongoing communication and updates to leadership and contributes and participates in team meetings. The role requires promoting cooperation and team-building between all department members.
- Serve as a resource to team members
- Serve as a content model expert and mentor to the team regarding practice standard, quality of interventions, problem resolution and critical thinking
- Ensure adherence to plan sponsor performance targets
- Develop, implement and support program policies and procedures
- Utilize critical thinking skills to raise the level of team performance
- Mentor the team; monitoring and providing feedback regarding performance relative to best practices
- Act as a role model for the Aetna values, particularly regarding company policies on confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with a variety of audiences
- Well organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Support a positive work environment that promotes the concept of teamwork
- Support to Supervisors as directed
- May have responsibility for their own case load work
- Respond to issues and inquiries as needed
- Sedentary work involving periods of sitting, talking, hearing, work requires visual acuity to perform close inspection of hand written and computer generated documents as well as a PC monitor.
Active unrestricted RN in the state of New Jersey
2 or more years clinical and managed care experience required
2 or more years experience with performance improvement projects required Performance Improvement and Quality Improvement (PIP/QIP) experience required Requires proficiency with computer skills which includes navigating multiple systems and keyboarding
Proven track record of subject matter expertise
Ability to mentor and support staff to meet business needs
Exceptional communication skills
Time efficient and highly organized
Additional Job Information
Experience with Performance Improvement Projects
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website