Aetna's goal is enabling our members, across all life stages, to feel the joy of achieving their best health, in their own way.
We are seeking a strategic, forward-thinking leader for our digital growth analytics team that will use data from multiple digital channels (display media, social media, email, and Aetna websites, plus others) to power membership and revenue growth through direct digital marketing (including customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer engagement), maximize marketing ROI via effective marketing spend budget allocation (geo, media mix) and impact measurement, and provide thought leadership and consultative support to business partners across the Aetna marketing organization and business.
Join us and take part in our pursuit of empowering our consumers to take control of their healthcare outcomes and be their trusted partner in their personal journey to wellness!
• Collaborates with stakeholders to understand key business questions and marketing objectives; translating questions and objectives into well‐defined analytics proposals
• Entrepreneurial mindset - identifies new opportunities to leverage digital tools and other data sources to address new business problems
• Partners with Marketing and business stakeholders to develop comprehensive evidence based digital strategy delivering member acquisition, retention, engagement, and ROI
• Presents analysis based recommendations to business stakeholders and marketing leadership
• Develop performance reporting to show impact of and optimize Aetna's digital presence -‐ including marketing / campaign effectiveness, brand impact, and digital content targeting strategies
• Develop and implement a best-in-class multi-touch attribution capability to support customer journey based thinking and cross‐channel optimization and budget allocation
• Provides thought leadership, proactively recommend innovative research techniques
• Experience managing Adobe Analytics / Omniture, and familiarity with major Martech stacks
• Experience working with Marketing Metrics measurement with specific expertise on digital tactics (programmatic, paid search, paid social, etc.) and working with identity graphs and closed loop analyses
• Hands-on familiarity with Python, R, SQL, and common statistical and machine learning methods a plus (or managing teams with responsibilities in these tools)
• Recruit / lead high performing team (~7-10FTE)
• Manages and builds a strong team through formal training, diverse assignments, proactive coaching, mentoring and other development techniques
• Manage analytics implementation initiatives, budgets, plans, stakeholder expectations, and expenses across teams.
• Responsible for team commitments to quality and on-‐time deliverables.
• Motivates and is willing to understand and probe into technical details and mentors others to do the same
• 8‐10 years working in a digital marketing analytics function with departmental responsibilities in a digital agency, digitally focused retailer, or consulting firm
• Experience in applying statistical or machine learning models, multivariate analysis, multi constraint optimization problems, and attribution techniques in digital marketing
• Excellent strategic thinking capabilities with ability to derive insight
See above qualifications
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Master's degree.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website