Maintain the member customer service experience for the ABH IL Medicaid line of business. Services include, member inquiries regarding eligibility, benefits, provider network and claims payments. With a matrixed organization, the role also collaborates with the Health Plan, Claims, Configuration and Provider Data Services departments. Will complete strategic and operational plans to support business segment customer service goals and programs. Will set team priorities, allocate resources and develop action plans. Will ensure all service metrics and operational results are achieved. Will lead multiple supervisors or support staff tin support of the Member experience. Will develop an organization that attracts and select, diverse talent able to achieve or exceed goals; build a cohesive team that works well together and across other business segment functions.
10+ years of experience managing high-volume customer contact transactions, financial management, project delivery, production, systems analysis and application program development.
7+ years of experience setting strategic direction
and change management that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
• Experience leading large teams.
• Customer service or contact center experience
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge and understanding of government programs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Healthcare, Medicaid and Medicare experience
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Strong technology and analytical background
*Must be located in the state of Illinois.
Bachelors or equivalent education/work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website