Under general supervision, the position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to a department or group of professionals. Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. Duties may include normal administrative activities such as:
• Word processing
• Scheduling appointments, etc.
• Exercise considerable discretion and independent judgment
• Analyzing complex information requests
• Creates and distributes professional correspondence to leaders, stores, colleagues, customers and business partners. Retrieves, analyzes, organizes and distributes operational reporting.
• Maintains calendars and schedules meetings and other appointments.
• Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems for business documents.
• Answers telephones and relays messages.
• Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
• Participates in general office tasks and upkeep along with peers (processing U.S. Mail, greeting visitors, general organization and cleaning, etc.).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the store and field teams
· Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software including proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
· Excellent organization skills; knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures such as filing and record keeping
· Excellent time management skills; ability to adapt to changing time lines and to handle multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals
· No performance counseling documentation within the last 12 months
Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· General knowledge of FS and RX Operations
· Ability to analyze reporting and report deficiencies
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website